Wednesday, December 1, 2010

4 am are you kidding me?!

Tyler’s new job is from 3:30 until 2:30 in the morning. They like to keep him later as well. The overtime is nice but makes a hard day for Ty. So I put the girls to bed just before 9pm last night and they still think that I want to wake up at 4 am! Horrible I know. It could be because when Tyler gets home he wakes me up and then we talk and pray together. After talking with my best friend for 30 mins I am wide awake! I think that I am so restless because of the pregnancy as well but I’m not sure. Before I had kids I was able to fall asleep in no time. Now my mind will not stop running, any advice?
So BrookLynne has been super cranky lately! I cannot figure out if it is because she is still sick or if she is just 2; either way it is exhausting.
Lucia turned 1 last month and is still deciding if she wants to venture out and walk without holding on to the couch.
I am super tired and worn out.
Our third baby is due April 14th 2011 and seems to be taking forever to get here! I am scared and excited for the new baby. I still do not know what we are having and have not been able to figure out any insurance yet. I’m hoping for a boy but after 2 girls a girl would be fun too. I can’t wait to know what we are having. It would be fun to play with cars rather than dolls all the time.
I am thinking that I should go lay down but Barney does not seem to be an easy one to fall asleep to. Can you fall asleep with catchy little songs? They are fun to sing with my girls but they also drive me nuts!
Well I think that it will be fun though to get ready for Christmas. BrookLynne is so excited for a Christmas tree! We are going to get one today – I know that it will be a happy/crazy addition to the living room! Is it horrible that I can’t stand the smell of pine? I can’t bring myself to get an artificial one either though. Hmmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment